|Job Title||Assistant Manager – Marketing||Job Category||Marketing & Media Management|
|Experience||Min. 1-3 years||Travel||Some travel required|
|Salary range||PKR 30,000 - 40,000||Location||Lahore|
Dignosco is a social enterprise that aims to reshape the higher education narrative across the income spectrum and in different frontier markets. Our mission is focused on transforming human capital landscape currently inadequately prepared to compete in the global marketplace. We provide College and Career Counseling across Pakistan, North America, Europe, Middle East and Far East Asia. We have offices in Lahore and Karachi led by a team of young professionals who went to some of the best colleges in the world, with backgrounds in history, legal philosophy, economics, finance, social entrepreneurship, HRM, services marketing, and physics. We believe their backgrounds and experience – unlike any other company in Pakistan – makes their insight valuable. At Dignosco we empower our teams to find creative solutions to difficult problems. We’re committed to empowering people to get where they want to be.
Read more: https://www.dignosco.org/
E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
Subject: Application for Assistant Manager, Marketing
10/C-II, 8th floor, Liberty Gate,
MM Alam Rd, Gulberg, Lahore.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the campaign
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders
- Communicating with target audiences and managing relationships with external stakeholders
- Designing creative concepts for different marketing mediums including electronic and print
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Working with photographers and video crew for interviews, photography etc.
- Assisting in managing marketing budgeting
- Organizing and managing events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Keeping a close watch on market trends, market demand and competitors’ activities
- Tracking daily emails and workflow
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Managing Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Engaging audiences through Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter
Bachelor’s degree from a reputable local or international University.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Creative thinking, good communication, team player
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative, multi task and manage time well
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign preferred