Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad
|Job Title||Assistant Relationship Manager – Sales||Job Category||Relationship Management|
|Experience||Min. 1-3 years||Additional||Monthly commission (approx. PKR 18000-36000)|
|Salary range||PKR 30,000 - 35,000||Location||Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad|
Dignosco is a social enterprise that aims to reshape the higher education narrative across the income spectrum and in different frontier markets. Our mission is focused on transforming human capital landscape currently inadequately prepared to compete in the global marketplace. We provide College and Career Counseling across Pakistan, North America, Europe, Middle East and Far East Asia. We have offices in Lahore and Karachi led by a team of young professionals who went to some of the best colleges in the world, with backgrounds in history, legal philosophy, economics, finance, social entrepreneurship, HRM, services marketing, and physics. We believe their backgrounds and experience – unlike any other company in Pakistan – makes their insight valuable. At Dignosco we empower our teams to find creative solutions to difficult problems. We’re committed to empowering people to get where they want to be.
Read more: http://www.dignosco.org/
E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO:
Subject:Application for Assistant RM, Sales
10/C-II, 8th floor, Liberty Gate, 1st Floor, 41-C, Main Kh-e-Bukhari Commercial,
MM Alam Rd, Gulberg, Lahore. Phase 6, DHA, Karachi
2nd Floor- East, Sama Plaza, Plot No. 68-W, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Learn about the Dignosco Partners and build a pipeline to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Learn about admission procedures for US and UK.
- Develop and grow relationships with schools, universities and academies in the relevant region.
- Liaise with educational institutions for arranging presentations and advising sessions at their campuses.
- Travel to regional schools and centers for outreach and special events.
- Lead generation through sessions, presentations and events.
- Convert inquiries/ leads into sales and meet monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets
- Responsible to complete all documentation at sign up before it is passed on to counseling team.
- Assist clients in signing up for standardized tests such as IELTS UKVI, Pearson Versant etc.
- Guide students about the eligibility criteria of the Universities, fees, intakes and other relevant details.
- Respond to all queries raised by client,counseling department during the case processing and give follow up where necessary.
- Conduct detailed client mapping and analyze market trends to grow Dignosco penetration.
- Coordinate with marketing and provide calendar on activities, events, and competitions happening in schools/universities.
- Identify new segments and market intelligence to grow presence of Dignosco on all product streams.
- Conduct research for segments across pathways, undergraduate, graduate and MBA education at partner universities.
- Responsible to ensure that company processes related to counseling, engagement policies are understood in detail to manage client expectations.
At least bachelor’s degree from a reputable local or international university
- Articulate, Energetic, Team player, Social, and Responsible
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and multi task
- Prior sales experience
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Power Point